Christmas in Germany




I Am SO GLAD Malea and I got the opportunity to go to Germany over Christmas and New Years. It was such a fun time to be somewhere else in the world...to see their traditions and experience the holidays with them! We traveled a lot of the country- from Frankfurt to Munich then up to Bonn and Dusseldorf and back to Frankfurt. We saw Neushwanstein castle, cathedrals, basilicas, palaces and enjoyed time with friends and their families!


After a night that still brings a smile to my and Malea's face- New Years Eve in Frankfurt (it was Crazy! Everyone was lighting big beautiful fireworks everywhere) I have a New Years Resolution- As long as I am single...I want to be somewhere different for New Years!! It's like you are starting the year off right by being somewhere cool and different. And it is the only holiday that is recognized Everywhere!!!! While we were in Frankfurt we made 2 new friends- one of which lived in Australia for a few years. She took us to an Australian restaurant which served Kangaroo burgers...and don't worry- I ate one! It wasn't too shabby either!! Life is Good!!

Comments

Lindsey said…
I love you, Keena! It was so good to sit and chat with you last night! BFF's for life :]
Luikart Family said…
I love the pics and your house is awesome. I need to come over and visit. :)
Nannette said…
Finally checked out the blog, it is so much fun; and so is your life:) Love seeing your travels and congrats on the new home, looking forward to seeing it.

OK now when are we traveling together.....I'm all ready to go after the pictures.

Love ya
Aunt Nan
Mitzi said…
Look at you... homeowner and world traveler!!! How have you been? I just found your blog, hope you don't mind me stopping in to say hello! Looks like you are getting out and loving life!!!