**~Love is in the air~**

The blossoms are bursting on the trees, the birds are singing endless melodies, and 2 of my favorite people are getting (or in one case got) married! *sigh* We first had to prep Malea for wedded bliss...in an unconventional way. Mom didn't know what to think of that.
Lanelle is also making the plunge. I am SO excited for both of them! They are incredible women who have had a huge impact on my life. I'm glad they met men who are their perfect matches! Congrats ladies!!!

Comments

Mia said…
You have truly touched and imprinted on my life. We have of yet, many more adventures to encounter, including eating left overs :)
The Key's said…
Hi friend!! I have missed you and was so excited to fall upon your blog! :) E-mail me so I can send you an invite to my blog... Hope things are going great. nicoledrew8@hotmail.com
Ginny said…
Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you so I read your blog. I should come visit you. Will you be home sometime this summer?