Do not leave your camera unattended.

After what I deemed a very successful night with the family,
I left my unsuspecting camera at their home,
The following pictures are the results of what happen....
 when you don't use protection!


A Pair of Precious Feet (look how LONG they are!) 
And with leg hair like that..I hope they don't belong to one of my sisters!!


2 Scoops of Oreo Ice Cream 
(sure...they whip that out AFTER I'm gone!)


One Crying Baby
(even sad..Wren is adorable)

2 Sleeping Children 

One Child asleep in their bed
(and by Drew's typical sleeping standard this is pretty tame)


One thoughtfully fell asleep in the recliner.

A Baby Sister who learns ALL TOO WELL the art of making funny faces 
(her 2 older brothers can be thanked for that!)

The next Toy Story Segment
(when piggy bank meets pumpkin head riding a crow. It's a Love story! ;))

One Coloring Pirate
(Yes...there is such a toy!)

An Armpit full of Hair
(again...hoping it doesn't belong to one of my sisters..
but being all too familiar with our AWESOME hair genes...
I wouldn't count them out... :)

One Silly Faced Mina
(That bit of food on your lip.... Yum...)


To Summarize my thoughts and feelings I will just say this...

Thank Goodness the days of developing film sight unseen are over.
Until then...this makes great Fodder for a Blog!!

Comments

Megan said…
I love this! You need to leave your camera more often so we can spy into the lives of weirdos!
Keena Maree said…
Agreed....actually...I think you might be on to something! Let's try it out!!