The East Coast

For my fall break I solicited the help of my friend Alisa to do something memorable. I was almost to the breaking point between work and school and needed to really get away. So we decided to enjoy the foliage of the east coast. 


We started off in my FAVORITE city.... BOSTON!!!
We took a little Ferry Ride from Boston to Charlestown 
Visited the Boston Commons and partook of the Beauty there.


Speaking of beauty...we meet some very nice (in looks and personality)
men while there. Frederick is from France. :)

Stopped by the Temple to bask in its goodness


Visited the Witch City. It is a bit batty during the month of October.
Everyone seems to get into the holiday spirit!



Then we took a little car ride down to my summer home 
so that Alisa could see where it is that I live. 


This home of mine is located in New Port Rhode Island. You know how in the Pride and Prejudice era they named their homes? Well...this one is named "The Breakers" because of it's perfect location on the ocean shore line.
Once we were done with my summer home, we took the leisurely drive
down to the Big Apple.
There we took in the Broadway Play Mary Poppins.

We rode the subway a little...
but mostly hoofed it around the great city.

Ate some DELECTABLE food (like this New York Cheesecake!) Yum......
*Ack...Heart Attack coming....*

                            All in all it ended up being just what the Dr. Ordered for a nice getaway!



Comments